- Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination - you can use this checklist to make sure everything is in order prior to your vaccination.
- Information on COVID-19 AstraZeneca Vaccine - detailed information about the vaccine which has been provided by the Federal Government.
- Consent Form for COVID-19 Vaccination - For those patients who are coming to Your Doctors for your AstraZeneca vaccination and this will be your first visit to our practice, please print off this form, complete the questions and sign it. It should then be sent to the practice along with an up-to-date Health Summary provided by your current doctor. [If you are one of our current patients, you may wish to read through this prior to your visit. It can also be printed off, signed and brought with you on the day - but this is not a necessary requirement as the nurse will address all of this with you on the day after your medical record has been reviewed.]
- After Your COVID-19 Vaccination - you will also be given a printed copy of this document by the nurse after you have had your vaccination.
Do you have flu symptoms?
NSW Health recommends that anyone with symptoms gets tested at a COVID-19 clinic.
General COVID-19 Information
With the exception of workers in high-risk clinical settings, there
is no requirement for testing asymptomatic people before returning to
- When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Latest COVID-19 case locations in NSW
- Latest COVID-19 information from NSW Health
- National COVID-19 immunisation vaccine information
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080