Which Vaccine should I get?
- Due to the very high demand: we are only at present able to offer appointments to current patients of the practice and their immediate family members (see below).
- You must be 18 years of age or over (updated 26/07/2021)
- You must wait a minimum of 7 days between having this vaccine and any other vaccine (e.g. flu).
Immediate Family members
- Print out the Consent Form (linked below), complete the questions and sign it.
- Obtain an up-to-date Health Summary from your current doctor.
- Send these two documents to the practice prior to your visit.
How many doses and how far apart?
Vaccination documents and additional information
- Consent Form for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination - you can use this checklist to make sure everything is in order prior to your vaccination.
- Information on COVID-19 AstraZeneca Vaccine - detailed information about the vaccine which has been provided by the Federal Government.
- After Your COVID-19 Vaccination - you will also be given a printed copy of this document by the nurse after you have had your vaccination.
Do you have flu symptoms?
NSW Health recommends that anyone with symptoms gets tested at a COVID-19 clinic.
General COVID-19 Information
With the exception of workers in high-risk clinical settings, there
is no requirement for testing asymptomatic people before returning to
- When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Latest COVID-19 case locations in NSW
- Latest COVID-19 information from NSW Health
- National COVID-19 immunisation vaccine information
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080