- Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination - you can make sure everything is in order prior to your immunisation.
- Information on COVID-19 AstraZeneca Vaccine - detailed information about the vaccine which has been provided by the Federal Government.
- Consent Form for COVID-19 Vaccination - you may wish to read through this prior to your visit. It can also be printed off, signed and brought with you on the day - but this is not a necessary requirement as the nurse will address all of this with you on the day.
- After Your COVID-19 Vaccination - you will also be given a printed copy of this document by the nurse after you have had your vaccination.
Do you have flu symptoms?
NSW Health recommends that anyone with symptoms gets tested at a COVID-19 clinic.
General COVID-19 Information
With the exception of workers in high-risk clinical settings, there
is no requirement for testing asymptomatic people before returning to
- When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Latest COVID-19 case locations in NSW
- Latest COVID-19 information from NSW Health
- National COVID-19 immunisation vaccine information
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080